What Are Party Invitations?
Socializing is an important aspect of being human, and parties are thrown by rich and poor to celebrate various type of happy occasions. Events such as weddings, birthdays, religious ceremonies, class reunions, retirement, and graduation are significant in a person’s life. Those who aspire to party in style have to send out well designed save the date cards to show that they care for their near and dear. Invites with attractive colours, designer themes, and spectacular words capture the imagination of guests and they will surely keep the date.
The best invitations have unique shape, style and size, and they are also suitable for the occasion. Patterned cards with floral designs invite the guests with joy while the more serene ones have solemn words to convey a sense of seriousness. As per etiquette experts, The following joyful events definitely deserve an attractive and eye-catching invitation card:
- Marriages, birth announcements, and housewarming event that have lifelong impact.
- Beautiful and joyful occasions like birthdays, baby showers, and pregnancy declarations.
- Religiously significant events such as baptism, bar mitzvah, bat mitzvah, etc.,
- Moving and sensitive gatherings such as family reunion, retirement and farewell party.
Memorable parties for celebrating anniversaries, class reunions, corporate success, etc.,
Themes And Designs
A corporate party has practically nothing in common with a baby shower or a birthday. The former is designed for a crowd, while the later attracts only relatives and close friends. An invite has to capture the event’s mood and keep the sensibilities of guests in mind. The well designed save the date cards are colourful, and they have the stamp of individuality, genuineness and affection. The following themes are appreciated by invitees at important events and friendly get-togethers :
- A basketball themed card for the birthday party of a child who admires sports, athleticism, jumping, ball games, and the legendary Michael Jordan.
- A bon voyage theme comprising of corporate emblems, company logos, and words like cheers, join us, etc., for a school or college farewell party.
- A patriotic card made up of national or state flags, inspirational quotes, professional attire, independence day date, etc., for a retiring official.
- Themes such as cocktail, wine, pub, drinks, dancing, pool, etc., for a bachelor party.
A wedding is the most important day in the life of bride and groom, and the arrangements and preparation demands a lot of energy and time. The occasion demands complete attention in matters of venue, photographers, caterers, florists, and guest list. In this hectic period, The most important thing is to send out save the date invites. The following tips have to be implemented to achieve a successful outcome on the eventful day –
- Invitation cards create excitement and say “I appreciate your presence.”
- Send the invites a few months before the event so that guests can make travel plans.
- Make sure you always post the cards to the most important invitees on the A-list.
- The modern trend is to send e-cards that are purchased from online wedding shops.
Parties and happy events are important in social life and save the date cards are an ideal way of projecting care and appreciation. Chose the appropriate theme, colour, words, and patterns for every event and make the invitation card a cherishable memorabilia. No wedding is complete without A-list guests and the invites have to be sent in advance through traditional post or the more modern e-cards that are available at online stores.